blow me kisses

My photo
im dramatic. im annoying . im irritating. im crazy . i fear .im bitchy. im just being me and thats something you cannot change.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"I smile and say that I'm OK, but I turn around and just break down. The pain waits with the light and comes out in the dark to scream at me."

"Life can be extremely hard at times, people will lie, and back stab you. but always keep your head up, smile (: and never let them know what hurts you the most. "


"When I look to the sky, something tells me you're here with me"

"Life is like an ice cream ... enjoy it before it melts =)"

"smiling is like yawning. Once you do it the person next to you will too =]"

In this life we cannot do great things. We can only do small things with great love. ~Mother Teresa

Life isn't about coloring inside the lines, It's about coloring where ever you can. :)

Don't be afraid to be yourself, the people who matter don't care; the people that care don't matter

Deep down even the most hardened criminal is starving for the same thing that motivates the innocent baby: Love and acceptance.

Learning to wait on God is one of the most valuable lessons you can learn. Have faith; everything is beautiful in His way!

Nothing's perfect. You know there are problems in every relationship. The most important thing is to move forward. You gotta keep moving forward.

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on.

Everyone sees her but nobody knows her. She screams in her pillow for a better tomorrow.

You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love.

Take me as I am or watch me as I go

I’m an artist, I paint on a smile. I’m an actress, I hold back the tears. I’m a doctor, trying to fix a broken heart

You don't learn from happiness; you learn from pain

When someone cries, it means they were strong for too long

Your story isn't over because someone walked away from you. They are a sentence in the epic novel of your life.

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled & said nothing, when you turned around & a tear came down & I whispered to myself..everything is

Behind every untrusting girl is the boy who taught her to be that way.

If he would cheat on her, he would cheat on you.

Tears are just words you can't seem to express any other way

No comments:

Post a Comment